Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon?
XstitchCowgirl
Contributor - Level 2

If there was a Verizon version available, I would have it 🙂

0 Likes
AndroidFanatic

I didn't know they had keychains!? Smiley Sad I just bought two packs of the NFC

tectile sticker deals.

On Nov 8, 2012 9:29 AM, "XstitchCowgirl" <community@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
XstitchCowgirl
Contributor - Level 2

Bought from BuyNFCTags.com

0 Likes
Dave16s6
Contributor - Level 1

When I pre-ordered my Note 2, I put down that I wanted the upgrade, and it took away my unlimited data. If I call Verizon, would they be able to switch it, so that I pay the full retail price, and keep my unlimited data? Or will they have to cancel the original order, and place a new one? Reason I'm asking is because I ordered at the midnight "release", and am afraid of losing my spot in line - since I'm afraid they will be back ordered once they start to ship the phones, this means I run the risk of not receiving the phone right away, and end up having to wait an extra month or so.

And btw, does anyone know how to look up your data usage? All I can find is how to look up your current data usage.. I want to look up previous data usage for the last few months so that I know how much I use. Thanks!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Your data usage should be available on your bills from the previous 12 months which are available in your MyVerizon acct.

0 Likes
XstitchCowgirl
Contributor - Level 2

Your previous contract must have been up, as mine wasn't up till Feb, and I chose upgrade and it kept my unlimited.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

An unlocked version that isn't specifically designed for Verizon Wireless won't have the correct radios to work on Verizon Wireless. Such a phone will work on any other GSM carrier in the USA.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
MBSquarE3
Contributor - Level 2

I have been out of contract since last April but when I went to upgrade to

the Note 2 I still had the option of keeping my old plan with unlimited

data. I did end up going with Share Everything (SE) though to save money since I

was on a 1400 min plan but averaged around 700 so I would save more with

the SE w/unlimited talk and text and 4 gigs since 1400 was too high for me

but 700 was too close for comfort. Plus, I like having the hot spot feature

available at no extra cost. With my old unlimited date plan I had to pay

for it separately.

Also, my wife was/is interested in getting a 3G/4G tablet and with SE it can pull off your SE data. With the unlimited plan I would have had to order a separate data plan for that device making it way more expensive!

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:41 AM, XstitchCowgirl <

0 Likes
JeffUSPS
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was wainting for the end of Nov. to upgrade my Thunderbolt phone too the Note 2. But now I see HTC Droid DNA has a better display

Display
The Galaxy Note 2  features a huge 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution  and 267 pixels per inch (ppi). On the other hand, leaks indicate that the Droid  DNA will sport a 5-inch HD display with a mammoth 1080p. The Droid DNA edges out  the Galaxy Note 2 with ease with its 440 pixels per inch (ppi) density vis-à-vis  the Note 2's 267 ppi. Plus HTC will fit better in pocket.

Are alot of other people here thinking of getting the HTC Droid DNA instead of Note 2 now?

0 Likes
Bullydog

I am in the same situation.  Apparently if you buy the phone with the discounted price you will loose your unlimited data plan, like I have, and have to signup for a 2 year contract with one of the metered Data plans.  I will have to buy the phone right out and keep my unlimited data!

0 Likes