Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon?
Tidbits
Legend

yall spend too much lol

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/183-2310287-4696335?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Mic...

Cheaper here, but you have to find which ones are knock offs.  I got my 64GB one and have no problems so far, and everything checks out.  Just make sure you get the "fulfilled by Amazon" for extra protection if it's a dud.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Tidbits wrote:

yall spend too much lol

not me!  I'm frugal and price shop ! 

vnbehari
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can't believe people have the luxury to take a day off to spend on their new phone.  This thing is supposed to help you save time not send you safely to Mars. Smiley Happy But what do I know I'm just a slave working in Essential services!

vnbehari
Enthusiast - Level 2

@Ryuda...it'speople like you that makes corporations hold us in suspence with pre-orders and tentative release dates.  We sohould be the one who keep them is suspence whether we are going to buy now or wait for the next, next big thing.  It is the suspense game and when you comit ...they think they won.  I have a Sprint Store manager ready to ship my next Note 2 ...so much for Vicious Games!

0 Likes
vnbehari
Enthusiast - Level 2

@corymcnutt........ this just smells of 'Apple's strategy of create a shortage so customers will rush to order'

0 Likes
CDMA_LTE_Iphone
Contributor - Level 1

Decisions Decisions........I can't decide if i want grey or white? Also, should i get the Samsung flip cover or a regular case?

0 Likes
CDMA_LTE_Iphone
Contributor - Level 1

Can you post a pic of how it looks?

0 Likes
corymcnutt
Contributor - Level 2

Vnbehari says: @Ryuda...it'speople like you that makes corporations hold us in suspence with pre-orders and tentative release dates.  We sohould be the one who keep them is suspence whether we are going to buy now or wait for the next, next big thing.  It is the suspense game and when you comit ...they think they won.  I have a Sprint Store manager ready to ship my next Note 2 ...so much for Vicious Games!

I say to Vnbehari: If you think you won by going to Sprint, more power to you - not having Verizon's LTE coverage is a loss in my book.  Yes, it is all a game, but when you play it, sometimes you have to give to come out a winner.

corymcnutt
Contributor - Level 2

I'd love a TRUE gray, but it looks too dark to me, so I went for the white.  I don't like the idea of a flip cover, always having to hold it behind when you are working with it, or open it to see if there are any alerts, or even to answer the phone.  I ordered a snap on back cover only...have to see how it works.

0 Likes
We123

On the SD card, some with " Mobile Ultra", some with "Ultra".  Does anyone know the difference?  Thank you so much.

What is the difference between:

Sandisk 64GB microSDXC mobile ultra class 10

&

Sandisk 64GB microSDXC ultra class 10

0 Likes