Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon?
B33
Legend

Them Were the Days We had a Motorola Bad Phone) (  My Uncle had the the Motorola Big Brick...

Moto Bag.jpg Moto Brick.jpg

0 Likes
Edmond
Enthusiast - Level 2

You guys, I dropped by a Sprint store today to check out the galaxy note 2 displays that they have there and I got jealous that Sprint already has the device available for their customers. The device is quite big but in a good way. After using the note 2 for a little bit, I felt like the galaxy s3 doesnt even compare to its size. Its like going back to the 3.5 inch screen of the iphone again. Now i cant wait....

0 Likes
gomshow
Enthusiast - Level 3

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2012/10/25/verizon-galaxy-note-2-release-date-coming-by-november-27th/

Aaron 10/25/2012 at 12:47 pm

Just ordered mine from Verizon.  Rep said 11/17 ship date.

i read this from this web site, i'm not sure about 17th, because rep. that i talked to said 27th

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

CDMA_LTE_Iphone wrote:

At the last minute, i decided to go with a Galaxy s3 instead. I'm just concerned about the size. I don't want people laughing at me if i'm talking on it. And the s3 is on sale tomorrow, Friday for $99.00 at Best Buy....If it feels too small, i'll just return it. I can't stand another day of my tiny Iphone 4s.  

TWSS

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Makes a person want to pull there hair when it's a waiting Game.. Huh Tidbits..

0 Likes
corymcnutt
Contributor - Level 2

Don't worry about what people think; hold that sucker proudly up to your ear!

0 Likes
cal25739
Enthusiast - Level 3

My co-worker didnt want to wait on her upgrade and jumpled to the SG3.  In my opinion, the SG3 has nothing on the Note 2 when it comes to funcionality and multi-tasking.  I do get your point on how others may view the size, but I still got that from people with my Nexus.  I dont really care what others think personally.  The functions of this phone are what I care about the most. 

Check out this review, especially the S-Pen features and multi-window.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBkY3vg14JM&feature=g-u-u

0 Likes
cal25739
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've been pulling my hair out since the Note 2 was announced months ago.  I just pulled the trigger and pre-ordered my Note today.  These next few weeks are going to be even worse. 

Anyone have any thoughts on the 16GB storage with regards to apps?  I realize you can add an SD card, but that generally doesnt help with (all) app storage.  My Nexus 7 only has 16GB storage, and I cant even download 100 apps without running out of storage.  Perhaps it has to do with the size of some of the add-on files, IDK. 

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hey that's Great) Now don't pull no more hair ar ya not gonna have nun left

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

The Note 2 has a number of things that makes it stand out but I have the S3 and I wouldn't in no way say that is cant hold its ground.  I love my S3 but if a deal comes my way for the Note 2 I will be on it also.. 

0 Likes