Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon?
MrNetwork
Contributor - Level 1

Off subject: I don't want to receive an email notification every time something is posted here, but I can't figure out where the setting is to stop the notifications.

0 Likes
JeffUSPS
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just remember with Samsung Galaxy Note 2 HUGE screen . You will be using your phone alot more and it will use up more data. You might go over 4GB a month easily.  Alot easier to just keep your Unlimited Data and enjoy your new phone with your friends & family. Show them all the videos you want. Play games, watch highlight of the big game that night and never have to worry how much data your using.

0 Likes
Tanooki2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Great point Jeff.  You've got me thinking.

If I keep unlimited data, do you know if I would have the ability to create a mobile hotspot for my iPad or will that feature not be enabled unless I go to the Shared Data Plan? 

0 Likes
Tanooki2
Enthusiast - Level 3

There is a link on the right side of the screen under "Actions" that you click to stop receiving email notifications.

0 Likes
MrNetwork
Contributor - Level 1

Thank you. If it was any more obvious, it would have bit me.

0 Likes
JeffUSPS
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do not no. But that would  be great if you can keep your unlimited data and use a hotspot for your I pad.  If so maybe I buy myself a I pad 4 for christmas if you can use a hotspot .

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you do not have a Share Everything plan, you should be able to add a hotspot feature to your current plan for an additional fee.

0 Likes
MJ21
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tanooki2 wrote:

Great point Jeff.  You've got me thinking.

If I keep unlimited data, do you know if I would have the ability to create a mobile hotspot for my iPad or will that feature not be enabled unless I go to the Shared Data Plan? 

If you want that feature, you will have to pay an additional $30 for the mobile hotspot. That was the price before I switched to the Share Everything Plan.

0 Likes
Dave16s6
Contributor - Level 1

For those of you who have placed your pre-order already... Does your "Check Status" work? I have tried checking the status of my order to confirm that it went through and I used the link provided in the confirmation email from Verizon, but it says there is no record of my order. I understand it may take up to 24 hours to process the order and there were probably a lot of orders placed last night and this morning, but I was just wondering if anyone else has tried to check the status of their order and whether or not anything comes up once you type your order number in. Thanks.

0 Likes
PAULUS
Contributor - Level 1

Here's what mine says:

Here is the status of your Pre-order:

We received your order and it is in process.

Expected Ship Date:    Not available at this time.   

0 Likes