Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

MJ21 wrote:

As long as I get the phone, it could have a Hello Kitty symbol on there for all I care

that is too funny! 

XstitchCowgirl
Contributor - Level 2

Your the one who said they didn't sell 32 and 64 in Korea, which they do. 

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

XstitchCowgirl wrote:

Your the one who said they didn't sell 32 and 64 in Korea, which they do. 

It was a typo and I already corrected it.  sometimes hands move faster than the brain.

0 Likes
gt15
Enthusiast - Level 2

No offense Tidbits, but if that's Samsung's selling model, that's the dumbest one I ever heard.

At the very least, a staggered release is in order. But to not release it, the 32gb at minimum in the U.S. is bad business.

0 Likes
MJ21
Enthusiast - Level 3

daveCFPrez wrote:

agreed MJ

the small home button doesn't take away anything from this incredible phone. I'm just wondering what the price differences will be between the 16,32,64 versions. (*IF* they release all of them at the same time)

That is the question they couldn't answer.  My guess is that they only release the 16gb and 32gb at the same time with a $50 price difference.  The 64gb would be available after the new year I would assume.  But like I said, this is just my guess, in no way shape or form is it true.  I know there are people that are going to read this and say, how do you know?  Like I said, it's my opinion

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

None taken.  If they had the 64GB model I'd buy it for personal use.  They do not, and I don't want to go through the trouble to import it from Korea.  So I will not buy the Note just for myself.  I am however looking at the LG and HTC variants and see what they come out with.

0 Likes
daveCFPrez
Contributor - Level 1

Can anyone find it on VWs pages?

0 Likes
Dave16s6
Contributor - Level 1

Nope. Nothing on VZW website for me.

0 Likes
jayzoh

I guess no pre-orders until November?

0 Likes
daveCFPrez
Contributor - Level 1

maybe the East coast has a three hour window on the West coast?

0 Likes