Re: Why does Verizon continue to delete the most useful options that Samsung puts on their phones?
Br10der1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm tired of not being able to use the options that Samsung offers with their devices to make them compatible because Verizon deletes them so they can charge you more money. Verizon is going to lose a long time customer who spends a lot of money on new devices very often because you refuse to listen to what your customers want. I hope more people do the same and maybe when enough people switch companies you'll start listening. There are now way to many companies that have service just as good as yours and don't delete the Samsung pre-installed options. And they are cheaper than Verizon as well. 

Labels (1)
Re: Why does Verizon continue to delete the most useful options that Samsung puts on their phones?
JustCalling

I have a new Note 10+, and am just as confused about this.
Why would Verizon do something like this, other than to glom up on the $.

I will switch away again soon if this continues, for good.
I left once before and should have stayed with Tmobile/Metro.

I had very few issues with them, for a lot less.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

@JustCalling wrote:

I left once before and should have stayed with Tmobile/Metro.

I had very few issues with them, for a lot less.

Why did you switch back then?

Regardless, I'm curious if Verizon removing features on Samsung phones is only on Verizon branded Samsung devices or if this is also the case on unlocked Samsung devices which are then activated on Verizon?

0 Likes
D3MONKID12
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have an unlocked Samsung phone that I bought at bestbuy and brought to verizon. I'm curious as well to know what all has been removed that I may not even know was removed. One thing I know of is screen mirroring but we could compare or something to figure out what else the took

0 Likes