Promotional GB
cg33

How long will I have the extra promotional GB?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Promotional GB
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

An excellent question, cg33! Verizon Wireless offers several promotions, with varying durations. Some are 12 months, some are 24 months, and some do not have an expiration date. In order to determine the lifespan of your particular promotion, we would need to review your account.

I've sent you a direct message. Please reply there!

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

An excellent question, cg33! Verizon Wireless offers several promotions, with varying durations. Some are 12 months, some are 24 months, and some do not have an expiration date. In order to determine the lifespan of your particular promotion, we would need to review your account.

I've sent you a direct message. Please reply there!

DionM_VZW

0 Likes
angialex
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unfortunately, I have yet to see my 'free data' upgrade I was told i'd receive with my recently added device/line AND device upgrade all done within a month of each other. 

Is there something I need to be filling out or responding to after these contract upgrades to receive this offer? Or is it just a matter of wait a couple months and see if it shows up on my billing cycle?

Just wanting to make sure what the process was again.

Thank you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to get all that extra data, angialex. Most promotional offers will be added to your account within 2-3 bill cycles, many sooner than that. When did you add the line and upgrade your device? Are you on a More Everything plan?

JenniferH_VZW

0 Likes
deb2too
Contributor - Level 3

If you need to know how long your promotions last. Go into your account and click on promotions will tell you type and how long promotion lasts.