Re: Note 8 is not receiving all text messages
Crains1216
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why did you stop responding Verizon? My problem still hasn't been fixed and I've been forced to use the Message+ app to make sure I get all of my texts.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Crains1216,

Text messages are a great way to stay in touch with others, and it's great to hear that you do receive them all when using Message+. Your phone would come with a stock SMS application, and Verizon Messages (Message+), both of which are made to be fully compatible with your device. If you are having issues with a downloaded application, such as Google Messenger, then you would need to reach out to the developer via the Play Store for further assistance with it as we do not provide support for 3rd party applications: http://vz.to/2lhDAsy

RussellM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AidsMcGhee

They direct messaged me about 2 weeks ago and never responded ever again. I even messaged them AGAIN and still no response. It isn't the apps we use, its about texts getting dropped on their end. Why would it affect iOS and Android? Our phones just show us what we send and receive... lolol No delivery receipt, not text acknowledgement. Simple as that. Even Message+ isn't stable. It is kind of a joke.

0 Likes
AidsMcGhee

Also, a customer support agent won't get this fixed, we need a network engineer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting this lifted up to our network team is our top priority, AidsMcGhee. This is the primary reason we move to a Private Message. Please be on the lookout for another Private Message so we can ensure this is addressed.

LynnD_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes