Re: Note 7 Refund - Getting the runaround
WOODYKC40
Enthusiast - Level 2

So what did Corporate do to make it right and whats there number so i can call... Im at the point where My local union and all other Union are going to boycott Verizon for this unfair act.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am truly sorry to hear about your most recent experience with us as that is not the service that you or any of our customers deserve. We take this type of feedback very seriously and you can be certain that I will bring this to the attention of our leadership. We believe that you should be able to rely on us when you need us and it's with your feedback that we use to continuously improve our services and customer experiences. Please let us know if you need anything further.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
WOODYKC40
Enthusiast - Level 2

So i have wait another Month which they suggest for the refund of my Note 7. Im tired of sitting on the phone with Verizon and there reps. So Im going to file a lawsuit for the fact that they failed to refund me the amount of the phone and damages with it. So for everyone that has not gotten there refund for there Note 7 yet, I will keep you posted so everyone can do the same in a suit against Verizon... It very sad it has had to come to this but, it been way to long.

I will keep everyone posted to follow suit...

CRAN4242
Enthusiast - Level 2

Woodykc40, I sent mine back in November and still no refund. I paid cash for the phone and all I get it is a bunch of [Removed] every time I call. I am at the same point to file suit to get my [Removed] money back.

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

CRAN4242
Enthusiast - Level 2

The biggest thing that upsets me is not getting an answer. All I want is a date when I will get my refund but they keep saying it will be mailed to me without a date. The other problem is I have had 2 or 3 trouble tickets started for this matter and they say I will here something back within 14 days and I never here anything at all. Out of probably 50 reps I have talked to I have only had 2 that actually gave me good info like when they received the phone and what the credit on my bill was for. I am at the breaking point now becuase it has been over 4 months that they owe me $941 dollars in cash.

katrinan_vzw
Verizon Employee

Woodykc40 and CRAN4242, it's important that you both get your refund for your Note 7. I want to look into this for you and help get things resolved. Please check your inboxes for a message from me.

0 Likes
WOODYKC40
Enthusiast - Level 2

I left you the info.

0 Likes
CRAN4242
Enthusiast - Level 2

Katrinan, any luck on our refund?

0 Likes
WOODYKC40
Enthusiast - Level 2

She has not been any help yet... Review my account and seen the $100 credit Samsung offer everyone for staying with a Samsung phone. Also seen credits for items I returned and credits that Verizon reps offered me for my inconvenience of calling 9 time and being on hold for 2 hours one day. So Katrina see that and assume that was my refund. So in short, she has Not been any help.If you call and talk to any Verizon person, RECORD the converstion with them. I have all but the first 2 since Ive been calling back in November. I will keep you updated as my lawyer is getting all the facts together to submit it to Verizon soon...

0 Likes
CRAN4242
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am just blown away on how difficult they are making it on me and them to just get my $941 back. It is not rocket science and trust me it will cost them a lot more than the $941 if they do not take action very soon. What is so bad is not one rep has offered anything for all the trouble I have been through and all the times I have called. I think it is at the point of them giving me my $941 and a new s8 plus for free.