Note 7 Issues
Donnie23
Enthusiast - Level 2

So far I noticed....

1. If you go to reply to an email, using the gmail app, the cursor goes to the bottom of the signature instead of in front of it.

2. When I'm charging in the car the charge will stop and then start every 30 seconds - 1 minute while I'm on the sleep screen (noticeable because the screen lights up when charge has stopped and lights back up again when charge resumes). If I unlock the phone and stay on first page it does not skip charging.

3. Whenever someone sends me a text message, while using the message+ app, and they put in a smiley face, i will get 2 messages. The first being the message and the smiles are replaced with question marks inside triangles. The second is the correct message.

4. When I am using the standard keyboard and I got to use 2 words with capital letters the first is correct but when I go to capitalize the second I have to hit the up arrow twice before it allows me to. Pressing the up arrow after the first capital word creates a space and then unchecks itself thus making me press it again.

If I happen to catch anything else I will help report them. For future reference, you may want to have a setting inside the phone that allows us to report issues. It would be easier for Verizon to have a direct access to reports instead of reading forums. If you have a settings section to report we could also upload pictures or videos to best describe the issue. Just an idea. Yes, my genius is available for hire.  

0 Likes
Re: Note 7 Issues
Donnie23
Enthusiast - Level 2

Also,  the sound is extremely low when using auxiliary, even when it's on full volume. I use it at the gym and I can barely hear it.

Also, there seems to be lag issues. I use my speed tester app and my speeds are great but it seems internet pages and anything else that uses data seems to lag when loading.

JENM916
Enthusiast - Level 1

I too am experiencing the issue below.

3. Whenever someone sends me a text message, while using the message+ app, and they put in a smiley face, i will get 2 messages. The first being the message and the smiles are replaced with question marks inside triangles. The second is the correct message.

Thought it might have something to do with not using the pre-installed sim card, the one from my Note 5.  glad to see I am not the only one experiencing this.

Goldie112299
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having issues as well.

I use the yahoo mail app, gmail, app and the preinstalled email app (for work). New emails will not load until I open the apps. I had them set at auto sync but I chatted with Verizon CS and they said to put it to "every 15 minutes" but it still doesn't work.

My Weather Channel widget doesn't display the current weather either. It seems as if I am having Push notification issues.

I have apps that I want notifications from marked as such in the Settings/Notifications area.

0 Likes