Note 4 Sim card issues
McGibblez
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been having issues with my phone detecting my sim card.  It works fine but randomly has fits where i have to restart my phone because it cant detect my sim card.  Occasionally i will have to do this repeatedly in a row... yesterday i had to restart my phone 17 times and remove/replace the sim card until it finally started working again.

Then occasionally i will lose all service and data until i restart my phone.

Is anyone else having issues like this??

Re: Note 4 Sim card issues
Jlove676
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here...I've been getting the same message on my Note4.  I've gone as far as removing the sim card, restarting, clearing cache, etc.  Now I have times where I cannot make or receive calls due to this issue.  Were you able to resolve your issue?

Dcrozier
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having the same issue did you get it figured out? Happened 6 times today...

B33
Legend

Try First Shutting the Phone Down then carefully remove the Sim card for 10min. then re-power your Note 4 see if that helps solve the connecting issue.. you may have to replace the Sim Card if you continue seeing the issue but on your SD card there a thing you can do if you have a Card that's removable.. Try this were it says mount & unmount the Card unmount but don't remove the card,  hit the Home button then return to the settings and then remount the card see if the phone accepts the card once again)  if it continues not accepting the card you may then have to un-mount the card pull it for a few minutes then reinstall it remount and then Format the Card it may have some corrupt files causing the phone not to recognize it.. And Formatting will or should clear it up..

Good Luck b33

0 Likes
Cujoman187
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yup same issue here on 2 different Note 4's I sent mine into Samsung to repair and the refurbished one Verizon gave me is doing the same thing. Now Samsung says it couldn't find anything wrong with the phone and are sending it back to me. I'm not happy about this one bit! I've been through 18 phones now (13 Motorola Droid Bionic's) through Verizon in 5 years this is just ridiculous Verizon can't get me a phone that actually works right!

0 Likes
btg1
Enthusiast - Level 3

same issue. why doesnt someone from verizon answer these threads. i know why. they never correct many issues so they can sell more phones. phone repair and warranty is fraud.

0 Likes