Note 3 sound quality
ryanfred32

Anyone have the note 3 and their speaker is very tinny. The quality is not great at all, listening to music and  the ringtones are not clear. Maybe I just have a bad phone. Please help

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Note 3 sound quality
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Listening to music and your phone ringing is very important ryanfred32. I'm sorry your having issues with this amazing phone. Have you check the volume settings on the phone? Here are the steps for the Internal Volume Settings below:

• From a home screen, select Apps (located in the lower right).
  • From the Apps tab, select Settings.
  •Select Sound.
  • Select Volume.
  • Adjust any of the following then select OK.
  Music, video, games & other media
  Ringtone
  Notifications
  Alarms

Lastly, try putting the phone into safe mode to check for problematic apps http://vz.to/GYWDUO. Once in safe mode, text volume, then disable safe mode as you add apps back to the phone. Ensure you remove any problematic apps to assist with your issue and keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Fishsimion

My sound quality on mine for music, netflix, and general sounds it really good. Now my call quality really sucks, its extrememly choppy even tho I have full signal strength. I after searching found the call quality is also a issue with the Note 3 on Sprint, altho I haven't seen anything about it on Verizon so far.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Listening to music and your phone ringing is very important ryanfred32. I'm sorry your having issues with this amazing phone. Have you check the volume settings on the phone? Here are the steps for the Internal Volume Settings below:

• From a home screen, select Apps (located in the lower right).
  • From the Apps tab, select Settings.
  •Select Sound.
  • Select Volume.
  • Adjust any of the following then select OK.
  Music, video, games & other media
  Ringtone
  Notifications
  Alarms

Lastly, try putting the phone into safe mode to check for problematic apps http://vz.to/GYWDUO. Once in safe mode, text volume, then disable safe mode as you add apps back to the phone. Ensure you remove any problematic apps to assist with your issue and keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes