Re: Note 3 Poor Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LilyOhio, I am sorry you are still having issues with the service on your device. Thank you for testing out the device with a new SIM. We can definitely look into replacing your device. Please private message me so we can look at your replacement options.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
LilyOhio
Enthusiast - Level 3

@LindseyT_VZW, I don't know how to private message you. Will a replacement solve my Note 3 problem? Anyway, please let me know what my options are. Thanks!

My email address is (removed)

Personal info removed as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
pagemon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also had great service when I first got my phone. This spring my phone's reception had dropped off to the point where I went to my local verizon store.  They changed my Sim card and told me they knew there was an issue in my area the zip code is 61073. I'm thinking of switching services because I have a small business and I need to know that I will not lose customers because of dropped calls

0 Likes
LilyOhio
Enthusiast - Level 3

How do I send private message to you?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

LilyOhio -- You need to send a Follow request to lindseyt_vzw by hovering over their avatar (their specific avatar as I've posted in this post, not the generic Verizon Wireless Customer Support account) and clicking the Follow button; they'll have to approve that request and likewise send you one (it'll be in your forum inbox) that you'll have to approve.  Once you both are Following each other, then you can send them a Direct Message by again hovering over their avatar and clicking the Message button.

0 Likes
LilyOhio
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've called tech support today. My new sim card didn't make any difference. From the research I've done, Verizon will send  me a re-certified Note 3. This tech guy I talked to today didn't seem to be aware of the problems so many Verizon users are experiencing. I told him I highly doubt the replacement  would work either. I'll update here once I receive my replacement.

gcq1w2e3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine just stopped getting service 4 days ago, I've gone to the store to see if they could get it fixed, hooked me up with a new sim and sent me on my way telling me to backup and factory reset my phone if the sim didn't work.  Still no luck, called warranty today and I'm getting my new one by Thursday.  Hopefully it works

sanders07
Enthusiast - Level 3

Getting a replacement has not worked for my issue as those phones end up updating and i start back at square one. I just received my third replacement today (fourth in total). I see that this replacement has the KitKat already installed on it. I am heartbroken. More than likely this "replacement" was someone esle's messed up note 3 as a result of the update. Then the phone was factory reset before sending it out to me. But the past three phones I had and other users have already stated that the factory reset is a temporary fix then the phone goes wack after a couple days again.. SO I know that I will be calling Verizon for a fourth replacement soon. I had verzion cs tell me that they never heard of this but then at the end of a convo with one of them, he said that he heard of it before. He forgot that he had LIED to me! When I called him out on it, he hung up on me.

LilyOhio
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well, 3 days after Verizon replaced my SIM card, my Note 3 didn't even work now at my regular location. The funny thing was it was Verizon who called my cell yesterday. The calls dropped 3 times before she texted me her number and extension. I called her back from landline. Her name was Crystal. She was very nice on the phone. But I didn't believe she and the other tech guy didn't know much about all the complains about Note 3. Anyway, sounds like I will have to get a re-certified Note 3 soon before Verizon could tell me exactly what went wrong. I'm now more frustrated.

0 Likes
sanders07
Enthusiast - Level 3

I hope that this works for you. For me and someone else, we have been through four phones. The replacements will do one of two things 1) update itself and I am back to square one or 2) the replacement phone will already have the update and its someone else's note 3 that was messed up because of the update and Verizon did a factory reset on it. But after a few days, the phone goes out again, like I stated earlier. Right now, the replacement phone is working but I will keep you updated. This is my third replacement.