Note 3 Dropping Calls?
ivener
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have a new Note 3.  it continually drops calls. Tried a new SIM card.  Just as bad.  I also had a Note 2 with the same problem.

I am currently using my S3 and it NEVER drops a call.  My ZIP is 33110 Naples Florida.  The calls drop everywhere regardless of signal strength.

The settings are Network Mode- CDMA/LTE/EVDO and the APN is VZWINTERNET

This is just NOT ACCEPTABLE.   When I sent my note 2 back to Samsung they told me it passed ALL the tests and returned it to me.  There were no changes  and I sold the phone.

PLEASE HELP.  The Note 3 is a great device is you don't have to use it a s phone.

Regards, Don

Tags (1)
Re: Note 3 Dropping Calls?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's pick up those dropped calls ivener. I verified there are no reported issues in the area. Have you tried resetting your network by removing the sim card and reinserting the card back into the phone? To learn how to do this click, http://vz.to/OhhYMc Are you experiencing signal issues while you are indoors only or both indoors and outdoors?

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
bladerealm124
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have also has issues with my note 3 since I got it in November. 90% of the time I have no service at my home while other Verizon phone are fine. I have tried factory resets and pulling the sim card. It appears it is an inherent problem with the note 3 antenna or software as I have seen several threads regarding the problem. My note 2 did not have any of these issues in the same location.

julienthesun
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am also having the same issues with my Note3. I have tried 3 new phones, a new SIM card, Samsung flashed it, Tech even took my number off my SIM put it back on, no success yet....

ivener
Enthusiast - Level 1

I know this sounds crazy but all of a sudden my Note 3 stopped dropping calls.  I didn't do anything to make this happen.

It has been perfect for several weeks.  I hope the same thing happens tonyour phone.

Good Luck, Don

0 Likes
greengrass95
Contributor - Level 2

It seems to be a network issue, since it is doing better now.

Posada
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've gone as far as replacing the phone. still dropping calls. constantly. I've tried a new sim and a hard reset. reboot. EVERYTHING. please fix this. Springfield VA. i have people with TMobile with better signal AND SPEED than me.so frustrating that after 7 years with you guys I'm about to switch over

emt676
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also Have this problem I have been on twitter with no help I have talked to an upper level tech on the phone I have now swapped phones back to an older phone just to be able to use it. This all started after the 4.4.2 update. DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE. I am about to switch to AT&T which I don't want to do verizon has the best signal in my area but I am fed up with the fact that I bought a great phone and then after the update it makes it useless. I have reset the phone with every rep I have talked to I got a new sim I have done every step they have asked I don't know why they just will not admit the update to this phone broke the coverage. If a Verizon Rep reads this feel free to contact me and look at my account. I am about to leave after 15 years because of this problem. PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE....

NotaMobilePhone
Enthusiast - Level 3

I feel your pain. I am having the same issue with my Note 3.  It is great for everything except as a mobile phone.  Did anyone resolve your problem with this yet?  I need a phone that I can use to make a phone call when I am away from my home.  Please help!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NotaMobilePhone, we want your wireless experience to be painless. Are you having this dropped call issue indoors, outdoors, or both? Are you dropping calls everywhere you go or just in a specific area? Please tell us more so that we can further assist you.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes