Note 3 DO NOT BUY VERIZON cannot help you with dropped calls
emt676
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Note 3 was a great phone got the ota to 4.4.2 and lost signal dropped calls says roaming all the time. I have talked to about a dozen reps with no resolution. I have talked to upper level they all give you the same answer rest the device replace the sim check my settings can't find a problem so now I am using an old phone just so I can make calls. Now my 600.00 note 3 sits in a drawer. I am about to switch to ATT they have worse coverage at my location zip 37160 but after all the run around with this phone I feel it would be worth it just to make me feel better. I would swap to a cheaper phone if Verizon would switch it out I am sure they won't. All I can say is stay away from this phone on verizon att says they do not have this problem with the note 3. This is my last ditch effort to get help I am not usually someone that complains and have been happy with verizon but this is just ridiculous. 

0 Likes
Re: Note 3 DO NOT BUY VERIZON cannot help you with dropped calls
Mannyc7777
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,  file an insurance claim with Asurion. I got a phone with the previous operating system Things are back to normal. Its a shame how bad Kit KaT has messed up this phone. It would cost u about 100 but at least your phone will work again !

Btw don't ever take the over the air update no matter how annoying the update notification is.

Good luck.

0 Likes