Note 20 Ultra Dual SIM
Nixxon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Howdy,

After preordering the Note 20 Ultra I see that is supports 2/3 sim cards (via eSim and physical). Does Verizon support at least a Dual SIM option like the iPhone 11? It would be great to ditch the work phone and have both lines on one phone. 

Thanks! 

Labels (1)
Re: Note 20 Ultra Dual SIM
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nixxon, as devices continue to evolve so do services that are offered. As long as you will be using the Dual SIM on a postpaid account this device would be eligible for the Dual SIM function so that you may narrow it down to one phone. LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!  

0 Likes
Nixxon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

Yup this would be a post paid account. I just wanted to verify the Verizon version of the Note 20 ultra would be dual SIM and work on Verizon.

Thanks!

0 Likes
bono81310

Be careful. As far as I am aware all Samsung phone in the US have a locked esim. Meaning the phone has the ability but Samsung does not allow you to use the esim. But please let me know as I am in the same boat and would like to upgrade for the same reason. 

0 Likes
reggieco
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had 2 verizon reps confirm that ESIM would be available right away with the Note 20. 

The box for the demo units does show 2 IMEI numbers on it.

Nixxon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Awesome thank you!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We apologize for the misunderstood. The Galaxy Note 10+ 5G does not have dual SIM slots and only supports a single SIM and a microSD card. For additional details, please tap in the link below and check device specs. 

https://www.verizon.com/smartphones/samsung-galaxy-note-20-ultra-5g/#specsHeading

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for being part of our Verizon family, Nixxon! Remember, we are always here to help out!

0 Likes
leavingSamsung
Enthusiast - Level 1

THEY LIED! The Note 20 Ultra does NOT support dual sim, it also does NOT support esim out the box...they "will update it sometime in the future" when it will ONLY support esim and when that is NOBODY knows

HMJAM622
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is Verizon wireless doing not Samsung, for whatever reason Verizon don't like dual sim on their network. But whatever reason they are allowing iPhones and Pixel, go figure!