Note 20 Pre-Order on Samsung.com Not Accepting Verizon Credentials
WhyRegisterAName
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon not offering Note 20 for pre-order so went to Sansung.com to place mine.  Samsung offering $200 in free accessories too.  Problem is when you checkout on Samsung.com, it prompts for your Verizon credentials, but says they do not match what is on file.  I used same credentials to login to Verizon.com and they work fine.  Either Samsung or Verizon has a problem with their SSO system.  Not surprising -- Verizon's great network and Samsung's great product have been undermined by both company's combined incompetence and inability to test software!

Labels (1)
Re: Note 20 Pre-Order on Samsung.com Not Accepting Verizon Credentials
Nixxon
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was able to get it to work using my computer but not the Samsung app or the internet on my phone. Maybe try that if you have not done so already. 

0 Likes
WhyRegisterAName
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ended up ordering an unlocked one as the Verizon account integration sign-in process failed on my phone, tablet, and laptop with three different browsers. Good thing they excel in other areas as e-commerce is neither firm's competency. 

coachtaj
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been trying to make this work for 2 weeks. called both companies to no avial

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are always here to help you, coachtaj. Are you still having issues ordering your new phone?

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes