Re: Note 2 4.3 Release is coming on Black Friday?!?
Paul77
Contributor - Level 1

He dont even know our model is the sch 1605 all models that have been upgraded are the 1700 and 1705

0 Likes
Maliceful
Enthusiast - Level 3

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=47956621  If you follow this link from above, last night, as reported people were receiving the update, backed up now wouldn't you say, no you wouldn't because you are trolling! LOL you are really not aware of current events regarding the phone but no worries.  The phone model I am aware of is SCH-I605, PS I know the models and work closely with many custom things we cannot talk about here and ill uproot to gain a new advantage point, this probably all goes over your head but the proof is in the evidence regardless of what you want to believe, surprise.

0 Likes
Maliceful
Enthusiast - Level 3

i605 but nice try at sounding right rather than informed

0 Likes
Paul77
Contributor - Level 1

Then why did u originally post a link showing something other than our phone if u wanna say it's out find a link showing its out for verizon and not for tmobile or sprint then maybe just maybe u can show some creditability to it being out on VERIZON.

0 Likes
Maliceful
Enthusiast - Level 3

He wanted to see a link about the release dates and in the first link it showed release dates for all carriers, although when that link was active the Verizon dates had not been met, but apart from struggles with S4 4.3 most the dates have been very accurate, to the day in fact.  I am fine doing the leg work but some people need to check the facts rather than expect someone to do it for him, he accused my post of being unfounded rather than providing information it was inaccurate, but he asked me to prove it was accurate.  Its a bit of the pot calling the kettle black, except my information is clearly accurate where he was just trolling along.  Thanks though Paul for catching the first one was not Verizon but I did not intend to show the phone updated at that point to be Verizon but instead wanted tot show there is a schedule that was leaked and that it was accurate as most of the US carriers followed suit.

Paul77
Contributor - Level 1

Its cool I seen things that say its suppose to be out today I have also seen some that say the 13th of December also. I wasn't sure if u caught the picture showing the 4.3 on sprint and didnt want him or anybody else to think its out. I have seen people root the phone and post pictures also so its not real safe to say its out until it hits the phone u know verizon likes to add bloatware to the os before they release it.

0 Likes