Note 10 Notification Phone APP 'Grayed' out, can't set Missed call or Voice Mail
K2AAE
Enthusiast - Level 3

I dropped my Note 8 so I purchased a Note 10, everything works but I don't get Notified when I miss a call or receive a message. When I looked at App notification Phone I can see that the Show Notification is on but grayed out, I can't change it nor can I turn on Missed call or Voicemails, I enabled App icon badges and that Categories item shows and works, I can change it.

Anyone know what I'm missing?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Note 10 Notification Phone APP 'Grayed' out, can't set Missed call or Voice Mail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Does your device have the most recent operating system installed? If not, please do so and see if this helps, okay?

StephannieP_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Note 10 Notification Phone APP 'Grayed' out, can't set Missed call or Voice Mail
FlaGirl350

I have the same problem with my note 9. No missed call indicator and no new voice mail indicator. The phone settings are greyed out. I checked for system updates and it says it is current.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, FlaGirl350. We're very sorry to hear about the missed calls and voicemail notification issues you've been experiencing. We definitely want to make sure that this is resolved. We do recommend clearing the cache from the Phone app of your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 as this can help with making sure that it functions correctly. Below is a link you can click on to view how to complete this step. Let us know how this goes. Thank you. http://spr.ly/6609GmqNh BrettA_VZW 

0 Likes