Not sure if I did something inadvertently but I am not able to see the spelling of the words that will pop up as I type when I text, Anyideas?
ImJenno
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm not sure exactly what it is called but when I type for texting or emails there is usually words that pop up just above the keypad that will show possibilities of the words I might be using which I can tap to enter rather than finish typing.  This function has disappeared.  I may have inadvertently done something or it may have been an update since the phone seems to have had multiple updated lately.  either way how can I get this spelling helper function back?

0 Likes
Re: Not sure if I did something inadvertently but I am not able to see the spelling of the words that will pop up as I type when I text, Anyideas?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ImJenno,

I know that the predictive text definitely helps save me some time when sending messages and we're happy to help get this working for you again. Let's first make sure the setting is enabled. To do so, can you please go to Settings, Language and Input, tap the gear icon next to Samsung Keyboard and in the next menu you should see the option to enable Predictive Text. Give this a shot and keep us posted.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Re: Not sure if I did something inadvertently but I am not able to see the spelling of the words that will pop up as I type when I text,  Anyideas?
ImJenno
Enthusiast - Level 1

That did it.  Not sure how It was undone but it is working fine now.  Thank you

0 Likes
Re: Not sure if I did something inadvertently but I am not able to see the spelling of the words that will pop up as I type when I text,  Anyideas?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Awesome! We're glad to hear it ImJenno. Always here to lend a hand, so please do not hesitate to reach back out for assistance. Also, take a look at our support pages to find useful guides and resources for all our devices and services by going to www.vzw.com/support.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes