Not Receiving Text Messages!! Help!!!
e_mahones

I just got the Note 3 after my iPhone fell in the toilet, thought I'd try something different. The problem? I AM NOT RECEIVING MANY OF MY TEXT MESSAGES!! Sorry for the all caps, but it is beyond frustrating. Its not just one text or from one person...it is multiple texts from multiple people. Help!! Is anyone else having this problem. I am regretting my choice to not just get a new iPhone. This is incredibly disappointing.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Not Receiving Text Messages!! Help!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello e_mahones
I'm so sorry your missing text messages. Let's get this fixed! Here's a great link that will help you unregister your device: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5407706

Give that a shot and let me know if the issue persists.

Thanks
JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you sign into your Apple ID from a computer and disassociate your phone number from iMessage?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
e_mahones

I tried, but it doesn't have my iphone under my registered products so I didn't know how to do that.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Maybe you should check the Apple space on the this forum to see what others have tried.  You might have to disassociate the phone number from the other devices.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello e_mahones
I'm so sorry your missing text messages. Let's get this fixed! Here's a great link that will help you unregister your device: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5407706

Give that a shot and let me know if the issue persists.

Thanks
JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes