No notification of missed calls and new voice mail Note 9
FlaGirl350

I don't get any type of notification of a missed call or a new voice mail anymore after the last update; no icon, no flashing light. I have to either watch my call log or call my voice mail to see if there are messages.

All notification settings are turned on. Anyone else have this issue? How did you fix it? In settings,  applications, the phone settings are all greyed out.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No notification of missed calls and new voice mail Note 9
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, FlaGirl350. We're very sorry to hear about the missed calls and voicemail notification issues you've been experiencing. We definitely want to make sure that this is resolved. We do recommend clearing the cache from the Phone app of your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 as this can help with making sure that it functions correctly. Below is a link you can click on to view how to complete this step. Let us know how this goes. Thank you. http://spr.ly/6607GmSMh BrettA_VZW

0 Likes
FlaGirl350

This didn't work. I realize I'm not getting ANY notications except text. No Facebook,  Instagram etc

0 Likes
CHRBOH98
Enthusiast - Level 2

Check the battery settings. The new "dynamic battery" would actually clear all of my badge notifications. Couldn't hurt to do a cache dump as well. I'm an avid fan of Samsung, and all of my devices happen to be, well.... Samsung. I've run into some really strange things with these phones and my tablet and watch. But still better, in my opinion than apple.

Regards,

Chris

0 Likes