NOTE 3 purple/pink tint or hue on half of the screen.
tcpark10

Hi all! Im on my 2nd note 3 and this one is worse than the 1st.  I have a slightly noticeable purple/pink tint on half of my screen especially on the lowest brightness.  My first device had it on the top half. I went in yesterday on my 14th day and the sales rep saw it and exchanged it.  Of course i couldnt tell as bad because the lighting in the store is so bright.  Now i have it on the lower half and its slightly worse than my first.  Unfortunately I am just past the 14 return period.  I dont know what to do.  Now it is very noticeable.  It almost seems to be getting worse.  Samsung has the worst quality control.  I wouldnt be that upset if i didnt spend $700 on this device.  I was wondering if anyone else had this issue.

0 Likes
Re: NOTE 3 purple/pink tint or hue on half of the screen.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tcpark10, we don't want this situation to worsen. I'm here to help. Is there any physical or liquid damage on your device? We provide a warranty replacement device for manufacturer defects. I recommend that you have that device evaluated by a technician at your local corporate Verizon Wireless store http://vz.to/3SdsA Keep us posted. We're here to help.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes