Re: NOTE 3 has horrible service.
kmuchlove

ha been there done that with droid 4 first units feb 2012 then all the certified like new is just the same issues over again until they fixed the entire phone( which will be when they are free with an agreement.)  I paid the piper and doing it again with this note 3  and seeing I am not a lone! writing corp. may be more done than the usual b s tech or internet agents that work for the side lines the be the greatest company in the world, but Verizon technology and Samsung isn't working nor the techs!.

0 Likes
kmuchlove

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

lets face it the area cover may not be that GA (address)  place or using an extended network cover in that location, plus you towers are not making the 1900Hz phone work properly in areas due to 2 things 10the software 2)your network technology is the culprit not the apps silly, its a Samsung!

buy a Wilson booster for your car it will save you 90% less stress while in the car b/c uses 12 power plug to work

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

Call samsung and ask for a unit with 14 on sticker in the battery compartment. You should not have to use any boosters. Ridiculous. Otherwise ask them for a note 4. You deserve much better reliability and connectivity.

0 Likes
mstrell

Also have same issue with my note 3. Zip code 31605 but work in 31533. Anywhere I go I have the same problem.

0 Likes
mstrell

31650 and 31533

0 Likes