Enthusiast - Level 3

Wow Wtf?

0 Likes
Re: NOTE 3 4.4 KITKAT UPDATE
tazoman
Enthusiast - Level 2

I understand everyone wants the kitkat update hell I want it too but really

are you willing to get rid of this nice expensive phone just because of an

update. Eventually we will get something hang in there.

0 Likes
Naujit_Moreno
Enthusiast - Level 2

That was my response and I said we pay the most money and get updates later than everyone and this update has been pushing since January, Then he say to me I don't know what to tell you so I hung up the phone.

0 Likes
Sweetwater56
Enthusiast - Level 3

Agreed..

0 Likes
Naujit_Moreno
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes it is worth me giving up my service I'm tired of Verizon it has been things building up to this to make me leave but this is the last straw I'm done I can't take it no more they're too expensive to treat us like this as much as we pay we should be first in line not dead last they are pushing out updates for the note 2 and s3 on other companies and another version of android is about to be pushed by Google which Verizon probably will not see until December... smh

jboogie987c
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes and afterwards asked if she'd ever "Flashed" a Vzw phone before and she replied no, this will be my first. She did seem confident but I'll take that with a grain of salt.

0 Likes
it3fergie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well I just got off the phone with Lauren the local Manager at the Rock Hill Verizon store in SC. She said that it was coming and that I had to keep my phone. Then when I told her I could take my business elsewhere she said OK...then tried to back out of the statement when I questioned the fact that the appropriate answer to my complaints was to leave Verizon.....

They are still trying to blame Samsung and the fact that they are Quality control testing the software. It is BS of course......

jboogie987c
Enthusiast - Level 3

I also sent a message to the VP of Customer relations South division and got a return call today. Was unable to answer before his Assistant hung up. Called back and it went to some Voicemail bank. I guess my email voiced the displeasure of our concerns about company communications and tech support. We'll see how this goes....

Ever
Enthusiast - Level 3

They already have the KitKat for the Note 3 on their hands, they should release it and stop making up excuses. 

A proof of that is there is a leaked image of the Verizon Note 3 with KITKAT.

Screenshots_2014-05-06-14-27-22.png

jboogie987c
Enthusiast - Level 3

Where did you get this screenshot from?

0 Likes