My Samsung Galaxy Note 3 updated last night and now is stuck in failed boot loop. I have never rooted it (actually had to look up what that was). Anyone have this problem or know how to fix it?
Sundazzed

My Samsung Galaxy Note 3 updated last night and now is stuck in failed boot loop. I have never rooted it (actually had to look up what that was).  Anyone have this problem or know how to fix it?

0 Likes
Re: My Samsung Galaxy Note 3 updated last night and now is stuck in failed boot loop. I have never rooted it (actually had to look up what that was).  Anyone have this problem or know how to fix it?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sundazzed, I am so sorry to hear about your Galaxy Note 3! I can definitely work to help you get it running again. If you have already tried removing and reinserting the battery, you will need to Hard Reset the device. If your info was not backed up, it may erase the phone, but it's the only thing that can be done if you cannot turn it on. Please follow these steps here to reset. http://vz.to/1AyoCBI  Keep us posted, and let us know if you're able to bring it back on!

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: My Samsung Galaxy Note 3 updated last night and now is stuck in failed boot loop. I have never rooted it (actually had to look up what that was).  Anyone have this problem or know how to fix it?
Sundazzed

Thanks but after 2 hours and three people from Verizon they couldn't do anything for me but replace the phone with a like new one. Went to the Samsung Experience  store and ten minutes they removed the bad Verizon software update and got everything working for me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sundazzed,

Happy to see that it is now working for you! Thank you for being our valued customer!

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes