Mexico towers interfering
Joajonpejo
Enthusiast - Level 1

My family and I have been verizon customers for several years.  I have always been please with their service.  Never had drop calls.  Now with the Mexico towers issues, I get so many drop calls.  Really annoyed.  The good thing Verizon did was proivide  a network extender for my Mom because we were not able to get thru to her and she was getting charged international calls when she never made them.  I just want to know what is status as to when this issue is going to get resolved.  I live in El Paso Tx very close to Juarez Mexico.  I don't know what to do.

Labels (1)
Re: Mexico towers interfering
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is very troubling to hear, we need to look into this further for you. Please reach out to us via Twitter or Facebook for further assistance. GenevieveB_VZW

0 Likes
JKes619
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why can't we get a definitive answer to this issue? You have hundreds of customers paying millions of dollars for Verizons supposed exceptional speeds across the southern coast and western coast having issues with this idiotic Mexico tower and yet there is no correction at all. Just customer reps offering range extenders which won't solve anything. The people want the 4G LTE that they are paying for.

john5nelson
Enthusiast - Level 1

A reliable friend of mine told me that last year Verizon sold or leased some of their capacity on certain towers to a Mexican cell company.  To me that means that they took a part of what we had contracted with them for and sold it to another.  An analogy would be  ---> the waitress delivers your enchilada plate, turns around and takes two of your enchiladas and leaving explains they are for a customer next door.  When you talk to the manager they produce their corporate lie, something like Verizon is doing.

0 Likes
ffeliu5
Enthusiast - Level 1

Seriously? Contact Verizon thru social media? Why don't you provide an answer. There are many verizon customers with the same issue