Is it possible to have repeating alerts for text messages only?
Clay999

Is the

is there a setting to repeat just text alerts..until they arev read.  Had that with htc, can"t find it with new Samsung's note5 and s6...thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Repeating alert for text message
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Clay999,

I've got just the answers that you are looking for. These two devices do not offer the repeat alert for notification sounds. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Repeating alert for text message
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Clay999,

I've got just the answers that you are looking for. These two devices do not offer the repeat alert for notification sounds. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Repeating  alert for text message
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

There are other text message apps available in the Play Store that have this feature.  I don't have the name of any off hand.

0 Likes