Is anyone happy with the recent Verizon update to their Samsung Galaxy Note 3 or S4/5?
Hugh_Smith

What a big mistake from Verizon?  I unfortunately accepted the recent update to my phone.  Yes, the update process was very smooth.  However, now that my phone has restarted, what do I see??  All the notification bar icons are now only WHITE!!! What happened to all the colorful icons?  Why can't those stupid version support people leave good things alone?  Also, now the supposed optimized applications are all quirky, jerky and slow....  What have you guys down, Verizon... this is a disaster what you have wrought... why can't you leave well enough alone?  Yeah, I already said that.  I want my phone restored to the prior software level that had everything work terrifically....  Bet you no one from Verizon even cares...  Becuase, have you noticed there is no way to directly complain to them....

....Hugh

Private info removed as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is anyone happy with the recent Verizon update to their Samsung Galaxy Note 3 or S4/5?
budone
Legend

Google decided on all white notification bar

View solution in original post

Re: Is anyone happy with the recent Verizon update to their Samsung Galaxy Note 3 or S4/5?
budone
Legend

Google decided on all white notification bar