I got Galaxy Note 4. I cannot get by Bluetooth device auto anser.
dickverizon

I got my Galaxy Note 4 very happy.  I try to use my Bluetooth from my car and my earpiece.  It will not auto answer the incoming phone call.  I contact Samsung here is the conversation:

Please wait for a Samsung Agent to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Kristan'. There will be a brief survey at the end of our chat to share feedback on my performance today.

Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK1125602501739X

Kristan: Hi, thank you for contacting Samsung Technical Support. How may I help you today?

Visitor: Good morning: I just bought the Galaxy note 4. I connect to my Bluetooth. How can I make the note 4 auto answer?

Kristan: A very good morning. Congratulations on your new device.

Kristan: I will be glad to assist you with the required information on how to auto answer the call using blue tooth.

Visitor: Great!!

Kristan: My Pleasure.

Kristan: May I know the model number of your phone? To know the model number of the phone, please tap on Apps>Settings>About Device or beneath the battery. The model number starts with SGH, SCH, SPH, GT or SM.

Visitor: SM-N910v

Visitor: From Verizon wireless

Kristan: Thank you for the model number.

Kristan: May I have three minutes while I get the required information? Meanwhile, to have an interactive experience of Samsung products, visit us at http://samsungsimulator.com/

Visitor: OK I will wait

Kristan: Thank you.

Kristan: I appreciate your time and patience.

Kristan: I have to inform that there is no such auto answer option available on the mobile device using Bluetooth. You need to manually press the call button.

Visitor: This is bad. Can I make a request for this function? This is a very useful function especially when I drive.

Kristan: I can understand your concern, but there is no such option available. I would have surely helped if I had an option from our end.

Kristan: Hope you understand our limitations.

Visitor: Yes, I understand your point. I will put this in the website let all note 4 user our potential user knowing about this issue. Thank you for your help! I hope Samsung will do something about this very important function.

Kristan: I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

NOTE 4 such advance cell phone device without auto answer such important safety function.  It is really bad.  I wish they can have this function at their next firmware update.

0 Likes
Re: I got Galaxy Note 4.  I cannot get by Bluetooth device auto anser.
Not applicable

Certain Bluetooth ear pieces have the "auto answer" built into the headset.

The Plantronics voyager model I use will announce the call and ask you to reply accept or deny the call.

It also can be used via the top button to make or take a call.

You might want to spend more money for a higher quality ear piece.

Good Luck

0 Likes