How to fix sent text message resetting to beginning of conversation after 4.3 update?
randyhamel

I recently went through the update to 4.3 on my Galaxy Note II.  Unfortunately now when I send a text and then minimize the keyboard my phone brings me to the top of the conversation thread, meaning the first message in the thread, and not to the bottom where the newest message was sent.  Once someone responds it will bring it back to the most recent received message however I find this highly annoying that after I send a message I have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the thread to see it.  Also even when someone responds to my message and I open the thread it bounces to the beginning of the conversation before snapping down to the bottom and the most recent received message.  Before the update it would show the most recent message, sent or received, automatically.  Is there any way to fix this.

0 Likes
Re: How to fix sent text message resetting to beginning of conversation after 4.3 update?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would love to clarify for your today randyhamel! In response to your explanation this is the way that the device is currently meant to operate with the recent update that has been completed. I do apologize for any aggravation that this may cause. Unfortunately there would not be a way to resolve this as this is the way Samsung has designed the messaging application to function. Please keep us posted if you have any additional questions or concerns, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes