How do I set up a VPN shortcut?
nekochan

Is there any way to add a shortcut to the homescreen to VPN?  It's such a hassle to have to go through so many windows in "settings" to turn on my VPN.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Homescreen Shortcut for VPN?
MrW1zard
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello nekochan,

Welcome to the forums!

You asked, "Is there a way to add a shortcut to the homescreen to VPN?"

While there is no default method in the Note 3 device to accomplish this task, there is an app in the Google Play Store that may accomplish the task for you. While I will not link to the app itself,  you can search for it by name. Search for "VPN Settings" from within the Google Play Application,

If it works for you, don't forget to post back here and let others know about your experience with it.

I do hope you continue to find new ways to enjoy your Note 3 device on Verizon Wireless!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
nekochan

Anyone able to help with this?

0 Likes
MrW1zard
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello nekochan,

Welcome to the forums!

You asked, "Is there a way to add a shortcut to the homescreen to VPN?"

While there is no default method in the Note 3 device to accomplish this task, there is an app in the Google Play Store that may accomplish the task for you. While I will not link to the app itself,  you can search for it by name. Search for "VPN Settings" from within the Google Play Application,

If it works for you, don't forget to post back here and let others know about your experience with it.

I do hope you continue to find new ways to enjoy your Note 3 device on Verizon Wireless!

0 Likes
nekochan

Thank you MrW1zard! 

I found the app that you suggested and downloaded it.  It is exactly what I needed!  Nothing fancy and I didn't have to re-input my VPN settings. 

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my questions! 

0 Likes