How do I do the samsung note 5 $200 trade in rebate?
trucksmoveamerica

I ordered the Note 5 on one of my lines and there is a $200 trade in program going on now from samsung if you buy a note 5 or 6+..  I ordered the phone over the phone thru verizon direct, and it appears that nobody knows how I go about getting this done.  They say to fill out the device recycle deal, one says to use a promo code in that, he even gave me 2, which neither worked, so he said he would call me back today with one that would work after talking to his supervisor today, and of course no call back.  I called again tonight and this one said I have to activate the phone when I get it and then I should get a code in 5 to 7 business days, which I am sure gets closer to the end of the 14 day return policy, she said she would call me back next thursday to make sure I got the code, but she did not ask for my call back number, so I am sure that is not happening either.

So, how do I go about getting this trade in rebate Samsung has for trading in any smart phone?  Can Someone please help me, I just want to be done with this and move on with life.

I did the 24 month payment deal as the one rep I ordered from said that is the only way I can get the $200, could not get it if bought full retail or on contract, I am on a plan that still allows contracts.   Last night I was on the phone with customer care to order the phone, she transferred me to tech support for the rebate for some reason, he said had to talk to the device trade in department, so he transferred me to that department, which ended up just being customer care again, but this guy seemed to know what he was doing, but guess calling me back was not important to him today.

Getting this Note 5 has been an uphill battle for a week and half, I sure hope it was worth it.

HELP PLEASE!!!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I do the samsung note 5 $200 trade in rebate?
polyhedral
Enthusiast - Level 1

They don't care about you.  Time to find another service provider and, if it comes down to it, retain every single contact detail you've done with them, and counter sue them when they come to collect the extremely expensive nonsense they've put you through.

Record everything from now on.  They do, not, care, about you, ever!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

trucksmoveamerica -

Help is here. Please send me a private message so I can review this in further detail and better assist.
DaisyP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
trucksmoveamerica

Hello, you asked me to private message you on the $200 Samsung note 5 trade in deal

0 Likes
trucksmoveamerica

It won't let me private message you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

My apologies you weren't able to reach us trucksmoveamerica. However, no worries, you can actually do all of your rebate submissions online: http://spr.ly/6586BH2A8 Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. Thanks!

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes