Hide/Turn Off the Floating Action Buttons
DavidNo

I just updated my OS to Android 5.0. Can any tell me how to hide/turn off the Floating Action Buttons (FABs)?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Hide/Turn Off the Floating Action Buttons
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
No problem DavidNo. Try Long pressing the back button while the floating window is on your screen. This should disable it temporarily until you power phone off. You also be able to minimize the the Multi Window option. Let me know if this is helpful.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Hide/Turn Off the Floating Action Buttons
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
No problem DavidNo. Try Long pressing the back button while the floating window is on your screen. This should disable it temporarily until you power phone off. You also be able to minimize the the Multi Window option. Let me know if this is helpful.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes