Has anyone had issues with running out of storage on the Note 5?
mamagriff
Enthusiast - Level 2

I upgraded my Note 4 to the Iphone 6s Plus, hated it, returned it & got the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 32 gb & now I'm worried that I need the 64 gb becasue I won't have enough storage on the 32gb.  I'm still within my 14 days purchase so I could return it & get the 64gb, I'm just curious if other users have had any issues with running out of storage with the 32gb?  I would love to get my Note 4 back but that's not an option - the other option is to get the S7 Edge but it's a little smaller than the Note 5. 

Thanks

Melissa

I

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Note 5 32 gb
Tidbits
Legend

There is a limit as it cost them money if people keep exchanging as those devices can no longer be sold as new(federal regulation).

http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/return-policy/

Exchange New Merchandise

You are permitted to make one exchange. To make an exchange, return the merchandise (including device, charger, battery, instructions, and any other components) in the ORIGINAL box. All merchandise must be in like–new condition and accompanied by the original receipt. Shipping charges may apply to exchange merchandise sent to you by Verizon Wireless.

View solution in original post

Tidbits
Legend

You've already used up your one exchange so they will not exchange again.

0 Likes
mamagriff
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was told that there was no limit by a Verizon Rep

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

There is a limit as it cost them money if people keep exchanging as those devices can no longer be sold as new(federal regulation).

http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/return-policy/

Exchange New Merchandise

You are permitted to make one exchange. To make an exchange, return the merchandise (including device, charger, battery, instructions, and any other components) in the ORIGINAL box. All merchandise must be in like–new condition and accompanied by the original receipt. Shipping charges may apply to exchange merchandise sent to you by Verizon Wireless.

bearone21
Legend

get a mini usb onnection

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

bearone21 wrote:

get a mini usb onnection

Or a wireless flash drive.