Re: Galaxy note 3 FAILS
Jcorder
Enthusiast - Level 2

I see two failures here and they are Samsung and Verizon.  I upgraded to the Note 3 on the early edge program, I was on my 3rd Note 3.  I had the original and then two replacements.  All of them failed and when I went to Verizon, they said they could do nothing but give me another broken, oh yea, like new refurbished, phone.  I am over Samsung and over Verizon.  I now am paying for the early edge Note 3 and it is back in the box and I have reactivated my iPhone 5.  My intent now is to just ride out my contract and switch companies.  AT&T is making a big push in my area and when my contract is up in the fall, I am gone, and as the other phones on my account come up for renewal, I will move all of them.  I am tired of paying $300 per month, getting no customer service and suffering with a phone that does not work.  As a law enforcement officer, I count on my phone 24/7 and the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is certainly not a phone you can rely on and unfortunately now Verizon is not a company you can count on.  Good luck getting you issue taken care of, my fear is if you do, the Note 3 will just fail you in another area.

0 Likes