Re: Galaxy Note 4 Android 5.1.1 Update - VZW FAIL
Chapman1969
Contributor - Level 1

Can u email that number

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your concern is very important to us, Savemynote4. Even though we don’t manufacture the phones or create the Android OS updates directly, it is still important that you get the high quality service Verizon strives for so you can enjoy our network for years to come. While I don’t have a timetable to the next update on the Note 4 http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/samsung-galaxy-note-4-update, I want to be sure we do our best to help with any concerns you’ve come across in the meantime. What exactly is happening with your Note 4?

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your loyalty means the world to us, Jason_Nipp. We'd be devastated to lose you. Your device should always work flawlessly, and being down without this is unacceptable. While exchanging a device to another without cost is outside of our options, we can work towards getting your Note 4 to act as it should. Have we recommended a software repair? This valuable step ensures your device's software is extracted and loaded as new. Here's a link with details. http://vz.to/1N6yVRy Please keep us posted.

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jason_Nipp
Contributor - Level 3

LynnD, after 2 handsets, 5 sim cards, 3 Network Tickets, and a complaint to the FCC do not dare tell me to master reset my phone as a troubleshooting step.

I'll just file another complaint with the FCC.  And make sure they know my previous closed complaint was never followed up on, and I was not satisfied with the VZW Executive office solution.

The guy above just started VZW gave him another model phone.

Zacharee1
Contributor - Level 1

Tell the truth. Are these responses copy and paste? The posts you reply to have the specific issues outlined in them. It's a little disappointing that you can't seem to even read the subject of the thread. We all have the same issues: terrible battery life, extremely slow performance (mine's getting slower by the day), low service and overheating. (What's the point of being on "the Nation's largest carrier" if 5.0.1 makes it so we can't even enjoy that service?)

WE HAVE ALL TRIED THE FACTORY RESETS, THE RESTORES, THE CLEAN INSTALLS, SAFE MODE, CACHE PARTITION WIPES, WHATEVER. And you wanna know when we tried them? LAST YEAR, WHEN 5.0 FIRST CAME OUT.

We're done with this! Why can't we have this update? You are withholding an extremely important update that fixes an extremely high-risk vulnerability! That isn't right.

Chapman1969
Contributor - Level 1

Sorry but it's time we go higher up this is your way of doing what we have

all ready done and it don't help

On Dec 27, 2015 12:12 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

There is no Kaiser Soze.

0 Likes
Bigsteelguy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Samsung has already released their Android 5.1.1 update to all the carriers to test and update for their customers. Sprint and AT&T is already on 5.1.1 for the Note4. The 5.0.1 is really buggy, and still has some issues. Yes it's functional but we the customer don't want some apology, we want answers to our questions, and we want our phones to be updated to the latest Android version. Now since Google just released 6.0 Marshmallow, I expect to see this update on my Note4 by February atleast or even sooner. That is plenty of time for your support team to work on it in the meantime, as it's already been out for atleast a month for Samsung phones.

Keeping a phone updated helps with having a more secure phone, we as customers should not have to wait years, or even 6 to 8 months after release, as we deserve these updates for giving you our  money. If i don't see any updates by February of next year 2016, then i plan on moving to T-Mobile. So you will lose another customer, and i will continue to mention your poor relations with many of my friends and family to move on to other carriers.

Chapman1969
Contributor - Level 1

Maybe we should go to the executive complaints and maybe something will be

done because these low reps just do the same thing over and over

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

I this day and age "threats" to change to another carrier are just that, a threat..... for every family that leaves verizon 3 more join.

0 Likes