Galaxy Note 3, error.sandbox.restart
Kable717
Enthusiast - Level 3

Last week my Galaxy Note 3 started displaying error messages android.stop.error after I would answer any incoming phones calls. The contact application also started closing with an unexpected error as when and then soon after that the phone screen started becoming ultra sensitive to any touch input and when I would put the phone up to my ear the screen would activate and start pressing buttons. After completing several hard resets Verizon replaced my phone and the new phone has fixed the screen sensitivity issues; however, I am still seeing these stop errors on the new phone and now I am getting a sandbox.stop.error message that keeps popping up. At this point in time I have hard rest the phone again and removed everything, apps, photos, music, everything and I am still getting this sandbox.stop.error message. Has anyone else seen this? I have also noticed with the new phone that I am getting clicking sounds when I plug in headphones, but the issue is intermittent. I am starting to wonder if this is a firmware issue.

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Note 3, error.sandbox.restart
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kable717 This is an odd error message. Please go to settings, app manager, all apps and look for "sandbox". If you do see an app with that same select force stop. Please keep us posted.

Sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Note 3, error.sandbox.restart
Kable717
Enthusiast - Level 3

The phone now can not receive or send calls or connect to mobile data. Verizon replaced the phone for me today and the new phone so far is not exhibiting any issues.

Thank you for replying and your help.

>>Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service<<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes