Re: Galaxy Note 2
Override
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm soooooooooooo glad Tmobile just announced their truly unlimited data plan. If VW doesn't carry this, I'm gone! Tmo will very likely carry this one, just as the first one. Why are you trying to shove such ugly phones down our throats? So what if you've got a supposedly good network? (I don't even get reception in my house). I've always felt that the Moto phones look like pagers with giant screens. Every single phone I've liked, it's been somewhere else. The Atrix, Note, GS2, HTC One X, and and now the Note again? And to add insult to injury, an LG to compete with this phone?! Is this a joke?! Not even the grandfathered unlimited data plan I've got now will be enough to compensate for that.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Nobody's trying to shove anything down your throat, if you don't like the options Verizon has, you can always go to one of the lesser carriers.

0 Likes
Override
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for making my point. "Lesser carriers"? Did you read about the reception thing? Lol, probably you didn't even read up. What? You work for VW?

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

What reception thing? I've had Verizon for 10-15 years, and never had a reception problem. When I had AT&T, I could barely keep a call, and Sprint and T-Mobile are just worthless. So, yes, lesser carriers. Remember, the phone does not make the network, and nobody is forcing you to stick with any of them.

21stNow
Master - Level 1

Your experience isn't universal though, and the other carriers aren't "lesser carriers" just because they don't work for you.  I've had VZW for phone service and AT&T, and my experience was the opposite of yours.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

But there is still a flawed logic here, if you are going to go to a different carrier, go for the service. I'm sure they each do plenty of market research to compare customer losses and gains for each device. Puffing up with internet bravado on a peer to peer forum isn't going to change anything.

0 Likes
Guruz23
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well......just pray that Verizon do pick it up...that's it

0 Likes
MrDunham352
Enthusiast - Level 2

There is a yes and no to this situation. Depending on your location it may not matter about service. In Florida, Sprint and Verizon give terrific service and their coverage is about the same. However Tmobile isn't far from behind.AT&T isn't that great but not bad. However when I travel along the east coast, I would have to say Tmobile and Verizon are about the same. However, Verizon out west is about average where as Tmobile coverage and AT&T are awesome. My point is, your service depends on location and region. Then I would also say that price also plays a role in whether or not the coverage is worth it.

0 Likes
Override
Enthusiast - Level 2

What reception? You don't know what reception is? Or you just didn't even read and understand what I said? Well, good for you haven't had any problem. Thanks God I don't live in the countryside or something like that, 'cause the service I've got from tmo and sprint are all good. Only people who travel or those who live near cattle would complain about reception issues. So yeah, the phone makes the difference for people who live in the metropolitan areas. I'm glad you're aware nobody is forcing me to stay, because that was precisely my point. So I don't need you to mention again what I said. No need to prove you understood. Oh wait, no you didn't anyways. You didn't even noticed I mentioned I had problems with vw signal.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend