Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Galaxy Note 2 bricked following OTA update Friday, May 3
cigar_butz

My device completely bricked on me after the OTA update to Android 4.1.2 on Friday, May 3.  >> comment deleted <<   Went to Verizon store and they were SUPPOSED to overnight a replacement.  No phone now for 2 days.  Hope it arrives Monday or I will switch providers! >> comment deleted <<

tried to connect via USB and it will NOT connect to Kies to try and finish the update.

Very frustrated as I paid $625 for this device at a Verizon reseller in January 2013 with extra, MONTHLY insurance!  This is the customer support I get?  Go to a store and they have new ones but I cannot get an on-site replacement?  Love the device - HATE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

You have got to do better Verizon!

>> Discussions concerning rooting, jailbreaking, hacking, etc., are strictly prohibited on this public forum. <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Note 2 bricked following OTA update Friday, May 3
EpJayhawks12
Contributor

>>  rooting comment deleted <<   Overnight on Friday means Monday. Everyone knows FedEx doesn't ship the weekend unless paid for Saturday shipping. Call Samsung for a complaint on a 250MB update which wont brick the phone    >> rooting comment deleted <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes