Galaxy Note 2 bricked following OTA update Friday, May 3
cigar_butz

My device completely bricked on me after the OTA update to Android 4.1.2 on Friday, May 3.  >> comment deleted <<   Went to Verizon store and they were SUPPOSED to overnight a replacement.  No phone now for 2 days.  Hope it arrives Monday or I will switch providers! >> comment deleted <<

tried to connect via USB and it will NOT connect to Kies to try and finish the update.

Very frustrated as I paid $625 for this device at a Verizon reseller in January 2013 with extra, MONTHLY insurance!  This is the customer support I get?  Go to a store and they have new ones but I cannot get an on-site replacement?  Love the device - HATE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

You have got to do better Verizon!

>> Discussions concerning rooting, jailbreaking, hacking, etc., are strictly prohibited on this public forum. <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Note 2 bricked following OTA update Friday, May 3
EpJayhawks12
Contributor - Level 1

>>  rooting comment deleted <<   Overnight on Friday means Monday. Everyone knows FedEx doesn't ship the weekend unless paid for Saturday shipping. Call Samsung for a complaint on a 250MB update which wont brick the phone    >> rooting comment deleted <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes