Fraud calls
FrankT2

I am getting 2-3 calls a day with no one talking and when I hang up they will not disconnect.  Then today a lady called me and said she is getting a call a day from my # and it is not coming from my phone.  I have had this # over 10 years  what to do?  I block and delete but this new one of someone using my #?  HELP.  a shame I cannot talk to a human at verizon of ask a Fraud rep my question

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Fraud calls
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
RT18

Wife and I both got calls today which said they were coming from ourselves.  My name poppped up as the person calling me.  When I answered it said something about account suspension and needing to verify press 2 to speak to someone.  Wife got same thing earlier in the day.  We both hung up and I checked account after wife told me about her call.  Everything looks good and I saw online this may be a way to purchase a phone with our account.  How did they get us both in same day and do I need to do something to make sure my account is not at risk?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want our customers bothered with calls like these. A private message has been sent to assist you further.

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes