Flip View Cover cases
cynindesign
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered my flip view cover from Verizon in a bundle.....the cover would never lay flat....I had returned to the store several times for other reasons and always looked to see if they got any.  Yesterday I noticed a real fine scratch on the view area of the flip cover, I stopped by the store again...no covers and went to the mall close to them for Ghost Armour to put protection on it.  Took the case off and gave it to them and saw a sign for Best Buy Mobile....hmmm, went it, they had plenty of white and black flip view covers....so I bought another white one and gave it to them to protect also...$5 each, well worth it.

Today I decided to try the new one....it was an entirely different animal...it laid flat no matter how long I kept the cover folded backwards to read and work the phone. I call v support, they said call Samsung....Samsung said they know better than that, it's to be taken back to the store I got it from, so I went back to the Verizon store.  This guy proceeds to tell me there's nothing wrong w/ it and I said put it on the phone, he did, and the top stayed flipped up, he kept pushing it down and said it's fine....and I said maybe I should take him home so he could hold it closed.....it went down from there.  He had told me that I couldn't get a refund because it had been over 14days, I said that's fine, just get me another one.....he asked why didn't it bring it in sooner..well they still don't have any of these cases at his store I asked him what would it matter, he didn't have any and I thought that I was normal until I got the new case.   Well he went into the "little back room" came back out and said there is nothing he could do....I called customer service when I went out to the car, I was hot.  Those cases cost over $60 and it should work properly...he asked me to connect him w/ the store rep that helped me...they were supposed to call me back...haven't yet.

2. things, protect the view screen and it should lay flat, completely closed.

0 Likes