Re: Facebook SMS verification code
MissMandee
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I have always been able to use Facebook and Facebook messenger on my phone until about last week when it started wanted verification codes. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry that you getting verification code requested from Facebook since last week, MissMandee. While our support for non-Verizon applications (Facebook is a non-Verizon application) or services is very limited, it sounds like you somehow enabled the "two-factor authentication" option for Facebook. Please visit this link (https://www.facebook.com/help/148233965247823) for more details on this feature. If you need further assistance with this feature from Facebook, please contact Facebook directly for assistance as we do not have any control of their security features.

Are there any other Verizon Wireless questions that we can answer for you today?

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
LaurenChastain

I am having the same issue. How can I fix it? 

0 Likes
JasonNunez23
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you ever get this problem resolved? I'm having the same issue for the past 3 days. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes