Facebook SMS verification code
mikemstipp
Enthusiast - Level 1

Broke my my note 9 got a new one. Tried logging into facebook  I'm not not receiving my sms code from Facebook and now I cant log in and yes i am getting sms codes and texts from other sites and people . Cant get ahold of Facebook for help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Facebook SMS verification code
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want all of our customers to be able to get the messages they need, mikemstipp. We are here to help.

Have you already performed the suggestions that Facebook has for a situation like the one you described? https://www.facebook.com/help/427064200647221?helpref=uf_permalink

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
mikemstipp
Enthusiast - Level 1

Those things don't work unless your already logged in 😞 yes I tried that whole page

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for keeping us updated. We understand the importance of receiveing the security codes, this way you can log in to your Facebook account, and we want to help you in the best way possible. Can you please try to uninstall the app and re-install it? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
MissMandee
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too am having this same problem. I installed and reinstalled the app. I even tried to use by husband's cell phone number, he never got a code either. Anyone have a solution yet? Not having access to my business page is killing my business

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MissMandee, we know how important it is to get those messages while you are on the go. Based on information directly from the manufacturer, Number Share currently supports voice call only. No messages will be coming to Galaxy Watch unless customer sets up notifications via Samsung Galaxy Wearable. To do so, from the watch, please select Home, Notifications, Apps to get notification from and then the Messages app. This will be specific to the manufacturer installed messaging application as Messages + does require that security message that may only be sent to the primary device.

LorenB_VZW  If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MissMandee
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok. Please re-read  my post. My problem is with not receiving the Facebook verification code as a text message to my phone. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello MissMandee. I'm sorry that you're having issues with not receiving the verification code for Facebook messages on your watch. We want to make sure you receive the right steps to help with your issue. Are you able to receive other messages and notifications on your watch? 

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
MissMandee
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm not sure where my watch game into all of this. But the problem is I am not receiving 6 digit verification codes on my phone. Ironically, when I went to login here to respond, I was not on my normal wifi and Verizon was also unable to get me an SMS code to verify my phone. So now, neither Facebook or Verizon codes are being received. I have not tried others

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

These details are helpful, MissMandee. Have you tested to verify if you are able to receive the SMS codes while connected to Wi-Fi? Have you been able to use Facebook Messages on your phone successfully in the past? Looking forward to hearing back. 

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes