Does Wi-Fi calling work on the Note9?
Zerostar13
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can't seem to find the setting to turn on WiFi calling on my Note9. Is it even supported?

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does Wi-Fi calling work on the Note9?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Verizon branded version should. The unlocked model won't.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

kathy65793
Master - Level 1

I think you should be able to find it under settings-connections-advanced calling. Once you tap advance calling you should find the setting for wifi and advance calling in there. Hope this helps

Zerostar13
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you kathy65793 for the suggestion but unfortunately, it's not in any obvious settings location. I've Googled the issue and it seems that people on the Note9 on Verizon do not have a WiFi calling option in their settings.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Verizon branded version should. The unlocked model won't.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

santafedowser

I was having a problem finding it! I was even told by Samsung that it was not on the Note 9. OMG...A Verizon person told me to make sure all of my updates were current. Wow, that did it. I had a lot of updates and then the WIFI calling option showed up on my phone settings!!! Give it a try

0 Likes
santafedowser

My phone is unlocked but I got it to work. I was having a problem finding it! I was even told by Samsung that it was not on the Note 9. OMG...A Verizon person told me to make sure all of my updates were current. Wow, that did it. I had a lot of updates and then the WIFI calling option showed up on my phone settings!!! Give it a try

0 Likes