Re: Disney+ Sign Up a Flop!
Amo5609
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’m having a similar problem. Disney+ recognizes me as verizon subscription but wants me to enter credit card info. I’ve never received a code from Verizon. I’m not sure if the issue is with Verizon on Disney+. Any guidance? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you are able to process this offer and get the free year as advertised. Let's make sure you are all set with this process. Did you follow the steps listed here https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/disney-faqs/. JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
Amo5609
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I have followed all the steps listed. When I log in to Disney, it prompts me to complete my registration by entering payment info. This is despite the app noting I am a Verizon subscriber under my account info. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about the issues with getting signed up for the Disney+ promo, Amo5609. We definitely want to make sure that you can take advantage of this awesome benefit. Let's take a closer look at this so we can figure this out. Please check the Private Note we have sent you. 

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes
Prodigy556

Please pm me a solution. I followed the steps and I get a code with a notice "code cannot be redeemed. You may have already redeemed it."

0 Likes