DROID DNA kit kat update on the April 24th?
Fedup1234
Enthusiast - Level 3

REALLY VERIZON!!!!!!! A nearly 2 year old phone is getting kit kat before the Note 3? WTF are you thinking??????? My wife and I have already discussed switching to at&t.......it would save us about 50 bucks a month and would have regular updates!!!!! And at&t can't have as bad of customer service as Verizon does? The Verizon 4.4.2 update for note 3 has already been leaked so what's the hold up Verizon? In the last month my note 3 has gotten buggy and sucks the battery like crazy. .........So come on already and push the update!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: DROID DNA kit kat update on the April 24th?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The HTC Droid DNA was one of the last phones on the HTC was dealing with for the KitKat update.

Samsung has a few more models to work through. FYI Samsung has halted the KitKat update for the Galaxy S4 Active in the past week because of issues. It is possible this delay could also delay the update on the remaining phones.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

It's not a kind OS for sure, as was the case in my Droid Maxx..

0 Likes
myflsun

Did the update today and it's AWFUL!!! I CAN'T STAND IT!! I cannot express it enough! I pay WAY TOO MUCH MONEY to have crappy, digitized, electronic ringtones! I didn't even know my phone was ringing. The update make things EXTREMELY difficult to do (like closing an unused app - about 10 steps to go through!), the basic icons are ugly, I had trouble even answering my phone! I LOVED MY DROID!! HATE THE UPDATES! DEFINITELY MORE LIKE DOWNGRADES!

0 Likes