Constant Reboot
ZUKZEKIM
Contributor - Level 1

My Note 8 began rebooting itself repeatedly this morning. I have tried all of the online troubleshooting steps that I could find. No change. Has anyone else had this issue?

0 Likes
Re: Constant Reboot
ZUKZEKIM
Contributor - Level 1

Just in case someone thinks of it, I can not start up in safe mode. It kicks directly to reboot.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ZUKZEKIM,

While restarting a phone occasionally is always a good idea, it is always concerning when the phone wants to do it on its own over and over. Let's check this out.

You mentioned that you tried all the troubleshooting steps you could find, but what exactly were those steps? Did you use our online troubleshooting assistant? Sign into your account to keep an official record of what you've done: http://vz.to/2fE0CJO . Do you recall anything in particular about the phone before this restart began?

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Did you get an update before this started? Have you tried to clear the cache partition

in recovery mode? I know from past experience that was the first thing they suggested

If I remember correctly you had the  Note7?

How would you rate this Note and is it as great or better than the Note7?

Did you get a special deal since you were one of us that had the Note7 or did you have

to pay full price?

0 Likes