Concerning the Gallery, I have an album with all the pictures displayed as a little lock, how do I bring back the picture?
Jackedalso

In my Gallery I have and album with the pictures displayed as a little key hole or lock, don't know how this happened or how to get rid of it, Help!

0 Likes
Re: Concerning the Gallery, I have an album with all the pictures displayed as a little lock, how do I bring back the picture?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help has arrived, Jackedalso! So sorry to see you're not able to access this image folder on your Note 3. The description you've provided is helpful in the process of determining what may be the problem with that album. The question is how did the images end up on the device. Since it displays this lock/keyhole icon, that indicates that the images are secured. Are you able to view any of them? If so, do you recognize them? Are they general/stock images, or those taken with the camera on your Note 3?

Also, please put your Note 3 into Safe Mode and try to access those images again. The instructions are here: http://vz.to/Sa4sNt

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes